INSURANCE FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
As a healthcare professional, your work is vital. It is also unpredictable. Working with humans is quite different than working with widgets or paperwork. Even in the safest healthcare organizations, things sometimes go wrong. Patients can have adverse reactions, background checks can fail, workers can get hurt.
For these reasons, robust insurance protection is essential. We’re here to help you protect your business, your team and your patients with the right mix of coverage for your operation.
We insure most types of health care organizations, including:
- Urgent Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Radiology & Imaging Centers, Dialysis Centers
- Therapy Centers: Physical Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, Speech Language Therapy, Infusion Therapy
- Home Healthcare / In-Home Healthcare, Caregivers, Home Health Aides
- Senior Living, Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, Nursing Homes and Residential Care Centers, Retirement Apartments (Not Licensed by The State)
- Skilled Nursing
- Staffing Agencies & Registries
- Emergency Medical Companies (EMTs & Paramedics)
- Specialty Clinics
Coverages you may need include:
- Property insurance to cover your equipment and supplies from the risks of damage or theft. If you own your building, property insurance also covers your structure.
- General & professional liability insurance in the event that someone is injured on your premises, or your team’s negligence results in property damage or physical harm to a patient.
- Commercial auto insurance for employees that drive during the course of their work, either in their own vehicles or in company-owned vehicles.
- Commercial crime bond in case an employee is accused of stealing from a patient.
- Workers’ compensation insurance to pay for medical treatment and lost time for workers hurt on the job. Workers’ compensation coverage is mandatory in most states.
- Other insurance to consider: There are many other coverages that may be smart for your business including employment practices liability coverage, cyber liability insurance coverage, sexual abuse coverage, umbrella coverage and more.
Request a quote to learn more.